Monday, February 8, 2010

The Love of my Life


Today, February 7. Second day on my blog... I don't even know how it really works yet.. but I am working on it. August 22 of 2008 was the most important day of my life so far. I married Glauco, the most amazing person I known, I married him for time and Eternity at Salt Lake Temple. During the morning of this important day on my life, I was really nervous, but happy to have my mom by my side, with my grandma and dad. My hands were cold until the time we were sealed. I was so happy, my heart was full of happiness to know I was there to marry the right person. I thought that I was going to cry during the ceremony, but I was trying hard to control myself and don't mess up with the makeup...but Glauco couldn't hold his tears.. that was so cute!!!! After the sealing we spend some time taking pic.. but I was so tired, anyways.. we went over to the Wunderli's house, where we were going to have our reception. OH MY GOSH.... everything was so perfect, decoration, weather, food, my dress ( I was just upset about my hair) my parents, my eternal boyfriend!!!!! what an amazing day... I will post some pictures to share a little of this remarkable day in our lifes... The Souza Family, established august 22 of 2008 for all eternity...

3 comments:

  1. How fun that you have a blog! I will enjoy keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Camila! Vc estah por aqui tambem! Eu tenho um blog mas eh privado, entao me manda seu e-mail pra adybaer@hotmail.com e eu adoraria te add na minha lista!!!
    Ah, vc tah morando onde?? Eu estou em Kamas agora...
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAMILA!!!Q bom q vc tb tem blog...a gente se mantem comunicando aqui neh??olha me passa teu email pelo facebook?ai eu te adiciona na lista do meu blog q e privado. Vc e tao linda! Vamos sentir falta de vcs quando formos pro Brasil....
    bjao e parabens pelo aniversario de casamento!!! :)

    ReplyDelete